Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things..." Alma 26:12

Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day (a little late)

Hey family and friends! Wow I have really got to start writing in my journal. I can't remember anything from last week! So I'll try my best :)

First off congrats to my lil bro Zacky for breaking the scoring record at Bountiful! A true legend! I can proudly say I taught him every thing he knows ;) These are some of the funnest times and memories of life. Last year was great and I can't believe that I'm already here, but I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else :)


Last week was crazy! Me and my companion Elder Arevalo hardly worked in the area! Wednesday I was doing baptism interviews all day. Then all of Friday night and all of Saturday we spent looking for a kid that was supposed to get baptized.  Hahahahahaha the people are so funny. They struggle and it's really frustrating, but I love them because they are trying their best. So yeah that was crazy, and we never found him! that is a story I will never forget.

Saturday we had 3 baptisms! They are all children of a less active, and they are super cool! Eveling, Luis and Naomi. It was a really cool experience because they loved the cold water and the girl Eveling now basically is the girlfriend of a member hahaha. But it was awesome!

This week we have changes. I doubt anything will happen to me or my comp but we'll see what happens! I think they will be opening up a new zone in the mission because there are so many coming and so few leaving! It's exciting! What a wonderful experience I have to be in the best mission in the entire world. I love every gosh dang super hard and difficult second of it. I love the Gospel and I love the Savior. God be with you til we meet again :)

Love,
Elder Merrill



No comments:

Post a Comment