Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things..." Alma 26:12

Monday, February 23, 2015

Disappointed in Nicaragua

Sorry I won't have time to write a big email. But this is what happened today. You know how we all thought I was gonna get the permanent teeth? Yeah that was a lie. I actually am without two teeth for this week! Kinda really sucks. For this week I just have two silver stumps. I'll send you pictures next week don't worry!

That's all folks!  He had to take a 2 1/2 hour bus ride to Managua for his dental appointment and that kind of shot his pday.  He did ask if the Aggies have a chance in the MW tournament and about the Utes and Cougars.  Looking forward to pictures...

1 comment: