Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things..." Alma 26:12

Monday, December 28, 2015

Happy New Year!

Just kidding. I need new shoes! They got all ripped up the next day hahahaha. 

Worn out shoes!
Not a lot to write because I just talked to you all like 4 days ago! What a wonderful opportunity it was to be able to talk to my beloved family. I will try and send pictures from last week but this Cyber isn't very good! I love my family so much. Christ came so that families could be eternal... but obedient families. Which makes me so grateful for the family that I have and the examples they have given me.
 
Christmas 2015
 
We hit our yearly goal! I'm not entirely sure exactly how many we finished with, but we got over the goal of 2060 baptisms. Brings a lot of joy to see how the hard work of the mission has paid off. It really is all worth it. That is something that I have learned on my mission. Whether it be numbers or spiritual growth or whatever it may be, it is worth it. So let us be faithful and give it our all to the Lord, so that he can repay us!

The Christmas Multi Zone was awesome. We had a good conference, ate good food, played games and then got some cool little gifts! Then we got to take some pictures and go home and sleep and that was fun. 
 
President and Hermana Russell
Elders Merrill and Copeland
 

Sunday was a good day in church! My companion and I were able to have a successful day, and we were able to sure up Carlos Moises for this Saturday. A great way to start out the new year! 

I am grateful for the toughest year of my entire life. 2015. It was so hard, but so worth it. And now I am grateful to be able to start out 2016 in the mission and finish my mission the way the Lord would want me to. I pray that we can all honor the birth of the Savior in the way that he would want us to.

This week I am going to work in Bluefields! That should be dope. That is about it! I love you all. Happy New year!

Elder Merrill
Candid...




No comments:

Post a Comment