Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things..." Alma 26:12

Monday, February 22, 2016

A really quick week

This week went by really fast, again. Sad news about Bountiful having a down year, but I am proud of Zazu and the work he has been putting in! Let's talk a little bit about the week.

In our mission we began to implement what the Church is doing when it comes to Exchanges. Now, instead of us leaving our area and going to work in the area of the missionaries, our missionaries will now be coming to our area to see our investigators and see how the leaders work. Elder Kleiner and I put that into effect on Tuesday, as we had some Sister missionaries come in and work with us. It was a lot of fun! It was different, but we were able to help the Sisters see a little bit better how to work and how to plan out the days. The Sisters had a better week in church, so I guess it helped!

Wednesday was a normal day, and Thursday we had interviews with President Russell! President was relatively happy with the way the Zone is progressing, and that we are baptizing in our area. It was a pretty long day waiting  for all the missionaries to have their interviews. I went out with Sister Russell and one of the APs to check that the houses were clean, and that was fun as well! My interview with President was pretty short, partly because President was tired and partly because there wasn't a lot to talk about. We just talked more about the Zone and ways to help it out, and verified my progress. Elder Kleiner and I focused on how we can help animate better the Zone. We have some ideas, and hope that we can see some of the results! It was a good day.

Other than that, not much happened this week. Got some investigators to church. Rolando (remember him from Christmas?) is progressing well, looks like he might get his interview this Sunday! This Wednesday we have a Multi Zone, and Elder Ochoa from the Area Presidency is going to be there! We will also have a Leadership Council with him present as well.... uh oh. Expect a good letter next week! Love you all!

Love,
Elder Merrill

Sorry no pictures this week. Hopefully next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment