Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things..." Alma 26:12

Monday, August 25, 2014

August 25, 2014


Nueva semana, misma mision! This last week was great, although really not a whole lot happened! But I guess I'll try to explain it as best as I can :)


So first the Spanish. Ah the weirdest thing in the entire world to be honest. Sometimes it is really good, and others it is horrible! On Saturday we had a two hour conversation with a recent convert who is struggling with the Word of Wisdom and I understood mostly everything! Then last night we talked to a family that is struggling with the marriage and I hardly understood a thing. Hahahahaha patience is a virtue my friends! 

It's still soooo dang hot, but the weather has been a lot better! Midday and afternoons are horrendous, but the nights are really fresh! My breakfasts consist of cookies and unhealthy juice, lunch is rice, beans, and some sort of meat or other concoction! And I don't eat dinner usually! So I'm pretty sure I'll come home with diabetes but oh well hahaha.

This week is my last week of my first Change in the field! Sometimes I feel like it goes by slow, but really it goes by really fast! Training is horrible to be honest, but I only have one more change of it and Elder Collado is a great trainer! 

That's about it for now, just livin the dream down here in Nicaragua! Tell Konnor hello for me, I'm glad to hear that all is well back home! Congrats to the Braves and Go Aggies!!!!!!!

Oh and I forgot. Tell Annie good luck and that I love her!

Love,
Elder Merrill

  Nice P-Day activity at the Playa... I need to work on my soccer skills

and A BASKETBALL COURT. I'll play next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment