Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things..." Alma 26:12

Monday, November 3, 2014

He's back!!!

Hola familia y amigos. Crap I´m sorry I´m really horrible with the whole picture thing. I promise that I took pictures and I brought my memory card to send them, but this place that I´m at will only take USB cords and I didn´t bring that... next week I promise! Hahahah sorry!

Ok this is going to be relatively short, but I had my surgery on Friday! They took out two teeth completely, put in two metal posts, and the implants! I was in the dentist chair for about two and a half hours... let´s just say it wasn´t the most pain free day of my life :) 

Hahahaha yeah so Friday afternoon, with a huge mouth and quite a bit of pain, I spent the whole day at the house of the Beals, the senior couple. It was a really long day hahaha. I spent the night at the house of the Secretaries and APs, then Saturday I rejoined my companion and we got right to work! Another thing that I love about the Lord. Do His will and He will provide. I've hardly felt any pain during these three days!

To be able to work with my companion Elder Castro again is truly a blessing (I promise I'll send pics next week sorry). He is such a good kid and such a hard worker. We have decided that we are just going to be as obedient as we can and work as hard as we can, with a lot of prayer in between! Not a whole lot to say because it was only a few days! Oh but I couldn't eat again until today... we ate McDonalds and it was glorious :)

Ahhhhhh something else I forgot.... I have a retainer! Hahahahah They couldn't put the implant in, so right now my top tooth is part of a retainer that I can take out at any second! Super weird but super fun. Once again I will send a bunch of pics next week!

I'm so grateful for my Savior and for this wonderful opportunity I have to be here in Nicaragua. Amo ser misionero. Lo amo, lo vivo, y me encanta. Love you all :)

Elder Merrill


We would like to thank all of our dear friends and family for your love, prayers and fasting these last 2 weeks.  We feel so blessed!!  President and Hermana Russell were so good to keep us updated and they took such great care of Sam.  We will forever be grateful for all that they did for our quiet Elder Merrill ;)
 

1 comment: