Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things..." Alma 26:12

Monday, June 22, 2015

Not much today :(

I´m sorry but right now we are incredibly busy, because this week we have changes and leadership council and we have to prepare something, so this is about all that´s coming. But next week I promise there will be a lot because I had some good experiences this week!

One thing... happy father's day yesterday to the best dad in the entire world. The John Merrill! I am so grateful for his example, and I´m very sad that I didn´t really notice it completely until I was here on the mission. You are the best Johnny! Love you!

Love you guys! Have a great week!

Elder Merrill

No comments:

Post a Comment