Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things..." Alma 26:12

Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's Day Skype

Sorry don't have a lot to write because we talked about it yesterday! Happy Mother's Day Mom! You are incredible and I hope to continually show my gratitude for you through my actions! It was a great week and I hope that this week is great as well! We worked hard, had good interviews with President Russell, and had a good day in church! 

Today I was walking into the Mission Office and I saw three talllllll white people. It was Isaac Parkinson, his sister and his Dad. As old Elder Parkinson saw my name, he said, "here I have a package for you." Hahaha it was the package from Mom and the letter from Lindsey. Thanks so much! The brownies were great :) his Dad immediately said, "you are Reed's grandson right?" And then asked about Dad and Wendy! They are from Logan and said they know you guys well. We took a pic and he said he was going to send it to Ross, so hopefully you guys can get it and send it to me! That is about it for the week.

Isaac Parkinson

Paul Parkinson
Keep working hard, studying the Scriptures, and let's has some fun! Love you all!

Elder Merrill
why is this sideways?

Mother's Day 2016

1 comment:

  1. Sam was so cute on Mother's Day. He said hello to our family and said how much he enjoys having Romney for his companion. I can't believe you are down to 3 weeks! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete