Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things..." Alma 26:12

Monday, January 19, 2015

Yep this is all we got!!

Here are some good pictures that I'll send. Not a whole lot going on down here, just a lot of responsibility and tiredness! I love this great opportunity to be here in this great area :) The District that I'm in charge of consists of 12 missionaries, a lot! So it's lots of fun and a lot of work! Hmm what else... oh yeah I basically speak Spanish now :) I know this isn't much, I just have to go with another missionary because he's really sick and so I don't have time! Love you all!

Elder Merrill


and no pictures either!!

I had a good time reading everyone's reply to Elder Merrill's letter this week.  I thought I would share them with you for your reading enjoyment!

I LOVE SAMMY!  You wait a whole week and poof.  We can hope for next week Jenny :) He is so busy I bet each day is a blur and he just passes out at night.  It's Groundhog Day! I love ya friend!
Marci Redding

Wow! What a great letter,,,,,and I loved the pictures, haha. Let that boy take a nap, for crying out loud. Gotta love that elder.
Martha Porter

oh mercy...he's just LOST IN THE WORK I guess!!  Next week he will probably write pages and pages ;) xoxoxo
Kristen Jowers

And it's just enough! ;)
Anne Lloyd

:*(
Bret Wheadon

1 comment: