Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things..." Alma 26:12

Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

So yeah this last week was a great week! Love you guys all so much!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



That is what we got today! But it was so fun to talk to him yesterday!  He said these last 4 months have been hard and he is hot and tired all of the time but he is happy and learning and growing.  He LOVES the people but says they have issues. Don't we all?!  He can't believe he has almost been out a year and wants to make the most of every minute.  Transfers are this week and he thinks he might get changed so on to a new adventure in beautiful, hot Nicaragua!!




We did get a nice email from his mission president's wife wishing the moms a happy mother's day.

To the mothers and significant women in the lives of our missionaries,

Thank you for raising wonderful sons and daughters. Please know that they are healthy and happy and working very hard.   When I visit with them, I see kindness and thoughtfulness in your children who are becoming men and women of Christ.  I watch as their fears depart, their confidence in the Lord increases, and their personal testimonies deepen.

As mothers, sisters, aunts, grandmothers, and close family friends, thank you for personal influence. Throughout the years, you have guided them and provided a solid foundation so they are now able to serve the Lord with all their might and are able to give their whole hearts to the people of Nicaragua.  As I speak with them individually, I notice a deepened awareness and gratitude for their mothers and significant women in their lives.

President and I will be always feel blessed to count among our four children all of our missionaries whom we love dearly. May you find great joy knowing that your missionary is exactly where the Lord wants him/her to be, doing exactly what the Lord wants him/her to be doing.  Thank you for sharing them us

Happy Mother's Day.
Sincerely,
Hermana Peggy Russell



No comments:

Post a Comment