Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things..." Alma 26:12

Monday, May 18, 2015

Time to work!

Well.... this week was a little different.... and here is the report!

We'll go day by day. Tuesday! Found out that I had transfers and that I was going to train again... so we left beloved Rivas and went up to cold Jinotepe!

Wednesday. Long story short I had transfers. I was called to be a Zone Leader in.... Jinotepe! It's the Zone I was in beforehand, so it wasn't a huge change. My companion is... my best friend Elder Naisbitt!!!!!! We were already thinking it was going to happen, but it was still super cool when we officially found out. I love this kid more than anything. He has been one of my really good friends since October, and it's still quite unbelievable that we are companions. The great thing is that although we are great friends, we are working super hard and we are really focused, which is awesome. We are also District Leaders for a District.... double responsibility. But as of right now.... this Zone is on track to have the best month that is has EVER had. So we are working like horses to get this done. To make history! There is soooooo much pressure here, but that kinda makes it fun. We also have our two sons, Elder Rodriguez and Elder Sanchez! Kind of a cool story here. Elder Sanchez already has one change in the mission, and Elder Rodriguez is new! But they are BEST FRIENDS AND ELDER SANCHEZ IS THE REASON WHY ELDER RODRIGUEZ GOT BAPTIZED. Such a cool story! Here in Jinotepe, the weather is unreal. So nice. At last I have a nice area as far as climate! It's cool and sometimes even cold at night. But the area itself... super super hard. We have got a lot of work to do.

Friday I turned 19! It was a pretty lame day.. we just worked haahahahah.

Saturday my old area had a baptism! At last.

We that's just a little informational email on what has happened, but next week I will update you all a little bit about how the Zone does and the inspirational stories that we have every day ;) hahahah but I am so grateful for this new opportunity to serve and to help others. It's a big responsibility, so the help of the Lord is even more needed. Time to work!

Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes! Even if they were a few days late, it still means the world. I am so grateful for all the support that I receive, and I am so grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I love you all so much!

Love,
Elder Merrill
 
Elders Merrill and Naisbitt

Elders Rodriguez and Sanchez

The 4 of us!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment