Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things..." Alma 26:12

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

He's alive!!

This is probably not worth your time, but thought you might want to know Sam is still alive.  How did moms do it in the good ole days?! I found the picture off his former ZL companion's blog. *;) winking
............

Hey, just wanted to quickly let you guys know that I am alive! Hahaha I haven't been able to write, because I was in Managua all day Monday with my new son! His name is Elder Peterson, from Morgan, Utah. First American son. I am in Juigalpa. East side of Nicaragua. My ZL companion is Elder Hanson. I have now been put with my 3 best mission friends as my companion. Naisbitt, Copeland and now Hanson. Other than that all is well. I will write you guys next week. Love you. Have a great week!

Elder Merrill
Elder Copeland and Elder Merrill

No comments:

Post a Comment