Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things..." Alma 26:12

Monday, September 29, 2014

September 29, 2014

Oye! Esta carta va a ser solamente en Espanol ok? K bueno. Hahahahah I've tried to do a couple contacts and such in English during my time because there is quite a bit of English people... and it's a struggle. Let's just say that when it comes to the Gospel, I'll stick with the Spanish for now :)

Seriously this week was another great week! The last two weeks have been the two fastest weeks of my life in succession.. although you guys might not think it.. it is flying by! Absolutely flying by! I don't know how my friends do it.. but I'll try to give a day by day report of my week :)

Monday was P Day! We bought food, ate food, slept, played games, and worked at night!

Tuesday was just a normal day. We studied, ate lunch at the familia Ramirez (every day), and worked really hard in the heat all day! It's all such a blur that I honestly can't remember anything that happened hahaha.

Wednesday was the same as Tuesday.
Thursday was the same as Wednesday but we did our weekly planning!
Friday was the same as Thursday but we had Zone Meeting!

Saturday was the same as Friday but actually not because WE HAD A BAPTISM! Maura is her name, the Gospel is her game. And this is nothing short of a miracle. We had no confidence when we first started teaching her because her niece doesn't like the church! But somehow she progressed and got baptized on Saturday! It's sure great to see people take this step in their lives. Without baptism, we CANNOT ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. That is our purpose as missionaries. Get people baptized. Because if not, they have no chance. And obviously this means bringing the Spirit and all that good stuff too :)

Sunday we took five investigators to church! Sundays are the hardest days because we walk the whole country it feels like, but so worth it when someone goes to church. And the rest of the day was just like the rest :)

I actually took some pictures! So the next one will be good don't worry :) although I'm not very detailed, I want you all to know that I am growing and changing, and hopefully through my efforts others are too :) my life here is wake up, serve, and sleep :) love you all so much, and I love my Savior! 
Elder Merrill

Familia Romero, I love them especially the 2 little girls

Hike to the top of the City, I never have sweat marks so this shows how old I am and how HOT it is here!!


No comments:

Post a Comment