Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things..." Alma 26:12

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Dental update

Sister Merrill,
Elder Merrill is easy to love.

Here is the panoramic x-ray of Elder Merrill's mouth taken this afternoon.  With Brother Merrill's expertise, it will help answer most of the questions you both have concerning his upcoming procedures. One upper left tooth needs to be extracted and have an implant.  One bottom left tooth needs a root canal.  

Elder Merrill continues to feel no pain, for which we are grateful. He is in good spirits.  He knows you love and support him.  He is excited to be able to help in the mission office all day tomorrow.

We will continue to keep you updated as things move along.   
Removal of stitches is scheduled for Friday.  Dental procedures are scheduled for Monday.  As always, Elder Merrill will be in all of our prayers and we will watch over him.

Hermana Russell
Nicaragua South

No comments:

Post a Comment