Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things..." Alma 26:12

Monday, March 16, 2015

Have you ever heard of a multi mission meeting?

One day.... one day I will have teeth! Don´t ask me when, but I'm sure it will happen at some point. hahahaah but we´ll get to that later! This week was yet another great week that yet passed so fast and because I went to Managua today I yet again don´t have a lot of time. So much fun!

So what happened this week.... oh nothing much! Honestly I can´t remember at all right now freak. I´m really sorry these weeks just go by so fast! Well I guess I'll just start by telling you what is going on this week. Today I went to the dentist, thinking that it was going to be the end of this 5 month process and..... it wasn´t. hahahhha they were supposed to put the new teeth in but something wasn´t quite ready soo... they worked on me for a couple hours and I´m going back in in a few days. Almost there! 

hahah next... ah yeah this week we have a multi mission meeting with the North mission Thursday. An Elder from the area presidency and Bishop Davies (of the Presiding Bishopric) are going to be there! I´m not sure what´s going to happen but I have been wondering for a while if they are going to open up a new mission... so we´ll see what happens!

Ah yeah this last week we had interviews with President Russell! and that was also pretty dang awesome. We talked for about 40 minutes about stuff for the district and mission and all that good stuff. We have a pretty good relationship.

So there´s a short recap... hopefully more time and more stuff this next week! And I left my cord to send pictures in Jinotepe... so hopefully lots of those next week too!

Love you all!
Elder Merrill   

No comments:

Post a Comment